Monday, February 2, 2009

Lavender Lemon Shortbread Cookies



At the Fancy Food Show we tried these lavender, and lavender with lemon mini short bread cookies. I loved them! So of course I've been looking for lavender lemon short bread cookie recipes to make some. I've found three I can't decide on, could I be any more indecisive!? So under strong review I bring you two lavender lemon short bread cookie recipes. Both picked for certain reasons, I can't wait to buy some Lavender, Lemons and make cookies! As for rolling out or pressing into a pan, you can throw it all into a freezer size ziploc bag, roll it out in the bag, and it's the perfect thickness, then refrigerate or freeze, when you are ready to use cut off the bag and cut them into squares. No fuss, no muss, no mess.
Enjoy!

And in no particular order:

Lavender Lemon Shortbread #1 brought to you by http://www.recipe4living.com
I like the idea of using lavender sugar to sprinkle on top!

Lavender Lemon Butter Cookies #2 brought to you by www.choosy-beggars.com This one has some great pictures!

No comments: