Monday, November 8, 2010

Merry Chri..... Wait! Don't Forget Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

Who else is excited about Thanksgiving??
I am doing my first Thanksgiving dinner, and my first full turkey this year. I think I already have my menu ready. Nothing super fancy, just good eats for 3 people.
Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, green chili corn casserole, tangerine cherry cranberry sauce, baked yams, pumpkin pie, cranberry sorbet, and pumpkin gelato. Wow! Sounds like a lot now that it's all in a list.

What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving day dishes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandie - this sounds gooood. I've also tried baked chicken using ranch dressing and crushed up Ritz crackers - and it is yummy as well. Probably a little more fattening than your recipe, but easy and very tasty. See you soon at the Tea room.......
Auntie Connie XOXO