Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who Doesn't Love Biscuits and Gravy?


A few days ago I was over at my dads and he wanted me to help him make biscuits and gravy. Easy peasy! This recipe is certainly no secret but people still don't know... I've used this same recipe since I've learned how to make them when I was like 13. Simple but yummie.


Biscuits and Gravy one of many recipes found in my head.

You will need:
~1 roll of jimmy dean sausage (i prefer the HOT)
~flour
~two regular sized cans of evaporated milk
~salt and pepper
~can of grands big flaky biscuits (or whatever kind you prefer)


- Preheat your oven to 350 (or whatever the biscuit can says)
- cook off your sausage
- do not drain the grease and coat the sausage pieces they will look like a gummy mess
- when they look like a gummy mess but the biscuits in the oven
- add the evap. milk, salt and pepper to taste and bring to a boil
- once it boils it will start to set up fast, turn it down to low and wait for the biscuits to be just about done
- thin out now really thick gravy with second can of evap. milk
- It's now ready to serve! Cut biscuit in half and top with gravy
- Eat and enjoy!

No comments: